Turn-outs at the Leicester rides are growing and are approaching the 200 riders mark which is amazing. Here are some ideas for making it even bigger and better:-
- Invite newly elected mayor Peter Soulsby to attend
- Break a record for largest critical mass or most riders in costumes.
- Get a celebrity along
- Do a charity fund raiser
- Give it a blog and get that auto-posted on Facebook & Twitter (I can help with that!)
- Do a recruitment prize/bounty for whoever brings the most newbies.
- Buy all newbies a drink at the end
- Run a weekend ride to attract more families with kids.
- Run a Critical Mass ride in conjuction with another event